Sara-Summer is committed to fighting for a higher quality of life for her 60,000 constituents, along with 12.8 million residents of Pennsylvania. She’ll do this by:
- Ensuring access to affordable healthcare for everyone.
- Protecting marginalized communities with legislative action and accountability.
- Improving infrastructure to reduce area landslides, flooding and supporting the completion of the MonFayette Expressway.
- Increasing rights for individuals with disabilities, such as equal pay, reforming asset caps and protecting disability benefits in marriage.
- Working to prohibit discrimination based on sexual orientation or gender identity.